My Witchsona! A snake charmer who hangs out upside-down!
SIGNAL BOOST AND REBLOG THIS. NEW YORK PEOPLE PLEASE READ. HERE’S THE LINK.
CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. I was really poor this holiday season so all my friends got art!
I know I haven’t posted much art lately but I have been really busy with music so not much art has been happened. Hoping to change that in the new year!
There are a lot of you followers now and it’s about time I do something like this, so thanks so much for following please let me get you a cool pair of shoes! I’m an oxford enthusiast and I’d like to spread the good news of this shoe. I will buy a pair of oxfords in the $60-$80 range for the winner.
How this will work
- Must be following (as this is to show some follower love)
- Enter with one reblog and/or one like, so you can only enter twice
- I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and announce them on the 27th. I’ll send the winner a message and they’ll have 48 hours to respond. If I don’t hear back, I’ll pick another.
- We’ll chat a bit about styles you like, I’ll pull a few options for you to approve, but the final decision will be a surprise!
- As for getting the prize to you, as long as you live at an address where the post can find you, I’ll send it.
I’ll edit this if we need any further clarifications, but I think we should be good to go. Good luck!
oh my goodness
Okay why haven’t I heard of this brand before wow
It’s just a style of shoe and the basic requirements are that it’s flat (though they can come with heels) and laces up (though some don’t) and luckily for us there are lots of brands! Oxfords are great with jeans, dress pants, skirts, dresses, anything, some are wing-tipped, some are saddle, some have cut outs, and they can be spiked or spotted or floral or simple, there are tons and tons and tons of variations is what I’m getting at and I wish you luck :)